Shameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shameless

Shameless Guild Forums - Mazrigos EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BM hunter apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elridaz

BM hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: BM hunter apply   BM hunter apply EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 5:29 am

Hello Smile I've talked with Hanz and I got interested in this guild. Seems like a nice guild.

Personal Information:

Character Information:
Name: Elridaz
Level: 70
Class: Huntardo (sounds more mexican.. lol)
Specc: BM atm, using way too much money respeccing all the time >.< can't really decide what specc I want to have.
Current Guild or last guild: The art of the war. Left it cuz there wasn't any activity at all. And I wanted to start raiding again.

Armory profile:

(I hope the armory link works this time)
If it doesn't, then here's an explanation of my gear.
ATM I'm wearing pvp gear, full gladi with some merciless and the vengeful hunter axe.
I've migrated to this server a couple of weeks ago, haven't played for like 3-4 months, but I still have some Karazhan gear in the bank, No t4 though Sad.
Also worth to bring up is that I have around 32% crit chance unbuffed. I haven't seen any BM hunter having that.

Raiding experience: Back when I played on Vashj I was raiding Karazhan pretty much, though I was very unlucky with the rolls >.< Haven't really been doing any other raids than Karazhan, but I will gladly start raiding other things. Ofc I want to raid more in Kara too :p

Playing times: I've played for 2~ years, though I had a break for a couple of months ago, but I'm back in action!
Total time played on this char is 40~ days, 22 days at lvl 70.

Why do u wanna join shameless? I've heard good things about the guild from my friends, and since I only have been PVPing for a while now (and I'm damn tired of it), I wanted to go back to the raiding. I've been looking for a good and serious guild for a while now and this is one of the better guilds I've found. I don't know that much about the guild or the guildmembers, but I would love to see more of it and get some new friends (Don't got that many friends here cuz I've recently migrated, so that would be nice Smile )

Why should we invite you? It's always hard to talk about myself but I see myself as a happy guy. I can give most people a laugh. And ofc I'll atleast try to be a great DPSer and CCer in the raids (if I get the chance to raid)

Thanks for reading and I hope u will accept this, I know I suck at making applications, but I try as good as I can. afro afro afro
Feel free to /w me ingame for inspects or anything, I'll come as fast as I can. ty
Back to top Go down
Shienna
Officer
Shienna

BM hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: BM hunter apply   BM hunter apply EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Hey, I like how you imporved you application Smile

And so, welcome to the shameless.
Back to top Go down

BM hunter apply
Page 1 of 1