Shameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shameless

Shameless Guild Forums - Mazrigos EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter's Application by Murphys [DECLINED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Murphys

Hunter's Application by Murphys [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's Application by Murphys [DECLINED]   Hunter's Application by Murphys [DECLINED] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 6:25 pm

Personal Information:

Character Information:
Name: Murphys
Level: 70
Class: Hunter
Specc:BM, when i'm done grinding money for my epic flying i'll be MM-raidspec.
Current Guild or last guild:
Havent joined any guilds
Armory profile:

Nothing important there

Raiding experience:
Used to be (Shienna's Very Happy) guild leader. Farmed Karazhan with that guild. After that I joined Unity and Intense, I have done Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC and TK with them.

Playing times:
10 days on Murphys
25 days on Lotstra (sold him, so i'm only playing Murphys)

Why do u wanna join shameless?
Heard some positive things about the guild. i have been looking around for a nice guild to do the less hard dungeons with. I really want to join as much as possible Karazhan raids when I've specced MM aka got my mount.

Why should we invite you?
Oh well, I am a seasoned player. Got loads of experience with how to handle difficult situations when playing with other people. I know the tough stuff about leading a guild and not being able to give a spot to everybody for a raid. So you wont hear me complaining about that. I'm just a very social and experienced player. That's all.

PS
I just dinged 70 2 days ago. So i am still farming for my epic flying mount. I wont have any good gear or raidspec untill I got my mount. But after that i'll be geared up in notime. I would like to join Shameless this early(early=without any good gear), to get to know the people and stuff. I wont expect any raidspot untill my Ranged Attack Power is a lot higher.
Thanks for reading my story.

Peace,

Murphys
Back to top Go down
Shienna
Officer
Shienna

Hunter's Application by Murphys [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Application by Murphys [DECLINED]   Hunter's Application by Murphys [DECLINED] EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 3:10 am

I had a talk with our hunter cl (Ikabar), and we decided that we are gonna decline your apply for now. Since we are currently raiding gruul, we hope that new players that join into guild has decent gear, otherwise it would be just gearing... and gearing... and gearing, and now we really need to make some proggres.

U will be definetly welcome when u have improved your gear, I hope that u will be interested later too Smile
Back to top Go down

Hunter's Application by Murphys [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1