Shameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shameless

Shameless Guild Forums - Mazrigos EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 Paladin [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kald

70 Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: 70 Paladin [ACCEPTED]   70 Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 3:10 pm

Personal Information:

Character Information:
Name: Kald
Level: 70
Class: Paladin
Specc: Retribution, 0 / 18 / 43
Current Guild or last guild: at the mo, i am in DWH, i have only been in them for about a week or 2, and in that time i have seem them raid 0 times and i joined so i could see some pve, before that i was in art of war, which is a pvp guild because i am a bit of a pvp freak.

Armory profile:

Raiding experience:
i have done about 4 bossing in kara ( pugs ) and had a go at grull a couple of times ( pugs again )

Playing times:
most days, i work but am home for about 12-5pm and i stay up till about 12ish
/played is at 34 days and 10 hours.

Why do u wanna join shameless?
well i have been pvping since i was 70, and now i have all the bg's items, all i do is arena 10 times a week then i have nothing else to do, so i want to play with my friend ( hanz ) and get to see some of the game i haven't seen ( pve ) as i said i have done some pugs of kara and i enjoyed killing the bosses, so am guessing it will be more enjoyable downing bosses and new bosses as a guild. Also the thing that i enjoy about joining a guild is making new friends and meeting new people.

Why should we invite you?
i am very active, on most of the days, i haven't done much pve but i am very keen and a quick learner, i no i am ret and most people think ret is a gimped spec, but thats because most people haven't seen a good ret pally and hopefully i can show you, i am also willing to read up on boss tacs and come to raid with pots.

Other information:

i guess here i am going to tell you a bit about my self and my char to twist your arm in to inviting a ret paladin to raid, so here i go.
i no a lot of people think that ret paladins cant pve because of mana, yes we use mana and its a big problem, but with pots and knowing the class you can easily go on a fight for a long time, ( when i was pugging kara i never ran out of mana) i am not willing to go heal, yes i have some glad heal gear, but heal for my is not going to happen. Some people think that just because i am in full pvp gear i will be missing out on a lot of stuff that pve offers, that is the case for classes like healers and mages ( they r given lots of stam and res and missing out on a lot of spell damage) but this is not the case for ret pally, glad gear is full on stats, if offers a lot of int, str and crit, which are all very useful in pve. ( ret pallys missed out of res in season 1 and 2 because there armor was full of stats because they needed so many stats for the class to work)
Even tho this paladin is my only char in wow, i feel i know most classes / attack pretty well, the reason for this is in pvp you have to no your enemy and well the enemy are all the the classes, and i feel that getting 2100 in my 3v3 ( highest pure ret pally in our battleground for 3v3 ) i no what most classes / attack does and i also hope this shows that i no how to play my class.

here i am going to list my stats.
( all stats are shown self buffed with might )

Stats :
10067 hp
6993 mana
crit 32.73
ap 1908 ( now my ap is very funny because i have lots of items that can proc ap, so even tho i have 1908 if my trinket procs (hourglass of the unraveller ( extra 300 ) i use my bloodlust brooch ( a extra 278 ) and my libram of divine judgment procs ( a extra 200 ) i can have up to 2686 attack power and this is all self buffed, and if i use wings, i do a extra 20% more damage. atm i only have gorehowl, but hopefully next week or the week after, i should / hopefully be getting season 3 weapon.

thought id say sorry in advance if i had any spelling mistakes Smile
Back to top Go down
Kald

PostSubject: Re: 70 Paladin [ACCEPTED]   70 Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 3:18 pm

i mean 30% more damage when i use wings, not 20... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shienna
Officer
Shienna

PostSubject: Re: 70 Paladin [ACCEPTED]   70 Paladin [ACCEPTED] EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 3:12 am

As u already know, welcome to shameless. I hope u will enjoy a bit pve, and that mostly pve < pvp Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Paladin [ACCEPTED]   70 Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty

Back to top Go down

70 Paladin [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1