Shameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shameless

Shameless Guild Forums - Mazrigos EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feral druid application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent

Silent

Location : Try the chair in front of the computer, chances are that you'll find me there

Feral druid application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Feral druid application [ACCEPTED]   Feral druid application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 2:14 am

After having a talk with Shienna I decided to make an application for Shameless, since on one hand I am unable to raid any SSC/TK raid guilds with my hunter main, but on the other hand: farming honor and heroics gets boring after a while for somebody who is used to raiding 5 days a week for fun.
The application is for my feral druid, since Shienna told me that Shameless has much more use for another tank than it would have for another hunter or rogue, even though my druid is the worst geared character of the three.

Personal Information:
Nationality: Dutch

Character Information:
Name: Missnightelf, but planning to use the paid name change function in about a week's time, since I wasn't planning to stick to this retarded name forever.
Specialization: 1/49/11 feral tank
Professions: skinning and mining on this character, account wide:
skinning
mining (x2)
herbalism
alchemy
engineering
enchanting (not maxed out yet, 310)
tailoring (not maxed out yet, 295)

Gear and stats:
As of this moment I have 13-14k hp in bear form, and 432 defense skill, which makes me uncrittable to raid bosses. Slightly under 30% dodge, and 20.7k armor.
For the people amongst us who are unknown with druid mechanics: this means I got 5 epics, and currently have the level of gear required for a Karazhan offtank in a serious raiding guild.

Experience and "History"
Raided every boss in karazhan, SSC, Gruul, Magtheridon, Tempest Keep.
No Zul'Aman experience whatsoever.
Please note that this raiding experience is on my hunter, I only raided karazhan on my rogue, and nothing on my druid.

Previous guilds:
LOL Troll Patrol
Phoenix
Exiled
Blood Angels

While being in Blood Angels I noticed that my computer wasn't fit anymore to run any 25 man instances due to having freezeups and absurdly long loading screens.

Hunter: Gloîn

Rogue: Kargathia
Armory for Gloîn is correct except for the fact I'm wearing the engineering goggles and not my demon stalker helm.
Armory for Kargathia is incorrect, it's not listing:
Gladiator's Shanker + Shiv
Gladiator's leather epaulets
Vengeful Gladiator's leather gloves
Midnight legguards
Bloodlust Brooch (instead of violet badge)

About Myself:

Playing Times: I'm hanging on the edge between the sickly amount of playing I'd like to do and the bare fact that in order to not fail my 5th year I'll need to sleep and make some home work at times. Furthermore I'm currently "employed" as some sort of graphical designer in my mother's/uncle's company.

My "View on Myself" (lol):
I'll never learn, nor want to learn to just shut up and follow orders, I'll at least comment on them, more probably give more or less unwanted advice which is usually correct, not always though. Even though I'd hate to admit it: I'm not infallible. Otherwise I'm in possession of a very extensive memory, from which I can give you information on roughly 80-90% of all objects in WoW I've ever come across in my 150-200 days playing time.
Maybe I am arrogant in the sense that I'm smarter than most people and behave accordingly. If you get offended by that then I offer hereby my sincerest apologies, but it's just who I am.
I talk too much in chat, not something I can fix either sadly, since some people rather dislike this "chattering".

If I ever notice any sort of behaviour in this guild which in my opinion goes beyond what people shouldn't be offended on, I will leave. Otherwise I hardly leave guilds unless there is a very good reason to do so.

Ok, this was the end of my psycho-analysis about myself. Can't guarantee I'm right, you never can when you're talking about yourself.

I won't reread this application, otherwise I end up filtering all the feebler sentences and grammatical errors nobody notices anyway. My apologies for any typo's you did notice.

/lick

EDIT: Forgot looking up armory link, but nvm that, since armory hasn't updated for almost a week now, and during that time I got 4 gear upgrades.
EDIT2: Added hunter's and rogue's name. started rereading it anyway, will stop that now. really.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shienna
Officer
Shienna

Feral druid application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral druid application [ACCEPTED]   Feral druid application [ACCEPTED] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 2:44 am

ACCEPTED

Totally, none wonders why. I am glad u did that apply, and a damn good apply it was Smile
Back to top Go down

Feral druid application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1