Shameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shameless

Shameless Guild Forums - Mazrigos EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dezaru - 70 shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dezaru

Dezaru - 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: Dezaru - 70 shaman   Dezaru - 70 shaman EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Greetings members of Shameless! I'll get right to the point.

- Name Rasmus
- Age 14
- Sex male
- Country sweden
- What do you do for a living?: well im too young to work so... Nothing Razz?
- What do you do in your free time?: WoW, friends and other things ^^
- Other information you might want to add: im from Lund in sweden and im a nice guy with a good sense of humour.

Character Information:

- Name: Dezaru
- Race: Draenei
- Class: Shaman
- Level: 70
- Talent Spec (0/48/13)
- Are you able to respec if needed?: Ofc! Everything for the guild.
- Professions: Jewelcrafting 355 / mining 150 ( currently following a guide to lvl it up asap ).
- Gear: armory didn't work for me the day i wrote the apply so here goes.

( dual wield )

last trinket failed to open in the internet window but it stats are these:
Increase melee and ranged attackpower by 200 and increasing attack power by 48 on equip.

Terribly sorry about all the links.. Makes the apply look clumsy Embarassed

- Playing times (What times do you play WoW): i play WoW pretty much and can play from 12:00 - 22 / 23:00 ( extension on weekends )
- Attunements and Heroic Keys: attuned to kara, got all heroic keys except for sha'tar ( tempest keep ).
- PVE experience before and after TBC: BWL, MC, ZG, UBRS, Kara, ZA, Maggy, Gruul, SSC
- Previous guils and reason you left (Remeber, honesty goes a long way): i've never left a guild so far actually.. Everyone i've joined has disbanded etc.
- Why do you want to join Shameless?: I've heard its a good guild with nice progress / teamwork, friendly players + i got a really really eally close friend in here.
- Why do you think we should take you?: Im a good dedicated player who would give it all for the guild that i am in. I got good focus and i work very well with others Very Happy .
- Anyone you know in Shamless?: Ivus
- Other information you might want to add: i wish you good luck in the future even if i get declined and i hope that i will be able to join you.

//Dez

Techincal Information:

- Average latency. 100mbit / s. i never lagg
- Do you have Ventrilo installed?: yes
- Are you able to speak on ventrilo?: yes
- Other information you might want to add: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Dezaru

Dezaru - 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: reply to my apply   Dezaru - 70 shaman EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 11:30 pm

Crap it seems as i cant link in websites on my apply... Please give me a shout in-game for an inspection and i'll come rushing right away! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dezaru

Dezaru - 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: forgot 1 thing.   Dezaru - 70 shaman EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 11:34 pm

Sorry for the multiple post.......... It is night and im mega tired so forgot to write in my previous guilds. Here goes:

SeVeN, Wild Roses, Two shot mlk Orly, The Sirens.
Back to top Go down
Luffy

Dezaru - 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dezaru - 70 shaman   Dezaru - 70 shaman EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 1:41 pm

Oh, you forgot to mention Team Six as your previous guild. GL in finding a new guild. You are hereby kicked from Team Six dezaru.

Luffy
CL for Druids - Team Six
Back to top Go down
Dezaru

Dezaru - 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: my brother wrote the apply.   Dezaru - 70 shaman EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 2:45 pm

Sorry about my brother writing this apply for Shameless. He has been nagging on me to change guilds bcuz of his friend being in there for a long time now.... As for myself i dont plan on joining Shameless or applying so please terminate this apply Smile thank you.

//Dez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dezaru - 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dezaru - 70 shaman   Dezaru - 70 shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Dezaru - 70 shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shameless :: General Chat :: Recruitment-
Jump to: