Shameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shameless

Shameless Guild Forums - Mazrigos EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruitment for Shameless.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganadrie

Recruitment for Shameless. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment for Shameless.   Recruitment for Shameless. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 11:06 pm

- Name Kasper
- Age 15
- Sex Male
- Country Denmark
- What do you do for a living? Parents = money ftw ^^
- What do you do in your free time? I play world of warcraft and CSS.
- Other information you might want to add: Well im a 15 year old boy who is ready to take on challenges in WoW and real life without the best chances. If you dont take the chance you wont win either.
- Name Ganadriell
- Race Night Elf
- Class Warrior
- Level 70
- Talent Spec (x5/10/46)
- Are you able to respec if needed? Of course, Money is no problem.
- Professions Blacksmithing & Mining, Low levels though.
- Gear Well my gear isnt the best atm because i got hacked but here it comes:
- Playing times Well I usually play from 3.00 am - 22.30
- Attunements and Heroic Keys I have all attunements.
- PVE experience before and after TBC: Onyxia and Kara.
- Previous guils and reason you left: Wild Roses, DWH, ZAVISLACI, Order of Dragon and alot more.... Can't remember their names.
- Why do you want to join Shameless? Well, I have heard from many players that Shameless are extremely good and friendly, Nice to be with. They were also extremely good at raids. Since I have not been in raids for ages and my current guild cannot go kara because they need healers im up for leaving and joining Shameless... And I guess thats .. Kinda why I wanna join Shameless.
- Why do you think we should take you? Hmmm, yea why? Because I am a good tank (In my opinion) and I think I have a good sense of humour, Im almost always happy and up for a challenge. Im ready to take on battles everywhere.
- Anyone you know in Shameless? Hmm no not really but I have spoken to people I saw who was from Shameless, They all say its a nice guild!
- Other information you might want to add I dont really think there is anything more I want to write.... Im ready to raid karazhan and soon ZA with you! Have fun and Good Luck in progressing (Which I am aiming at: Progressing and having fun!)
Back to top Go down
Ganadrie

PostSubject: Forgot Something   Recruitment for Shameless. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 11:33 pm

Average Latency = 52ms.
vent = yes
Speak on vent = yes
Back to top Go down
Ganadrie

PostSubject: Links   Recruitment for Shameless. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 11:37 pm

Seems as if I cannot link anything here. Well im terribly sorry but just give me a shout in-game and I will come asap!! (That means I move immediaetly Smile )
Back to top Go down
João

João

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for Shameless.   Recruitment for Shameless. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 3:58 am

Hello Kasper,

First of all thank you for your application, even though it is a bit far from our original template.

We might have a spot for a tank at the moment, but you need to confirm that:

- you will farm your gear doing heroics or farming money for craftable gear if needed, since we dont actually boost people with low gear (assuming you have low gear)
- you will bring consumables for raids and will understands that you wont get s pots for every raid, since we have more tanks in the guild
- you are able to use ventrilo
- you will be prot spec and might respec if your spec inside the prot tree isnt optimal for raids

feel free to make any further comment, as i will do the same if i need to update our current situation
Back to top Go down
reply to

PostSubject: Reply - Ganadriell.   Recruitment for Shameless. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 2:57 pm

Yes I am able to respec if my prot spec isnt optimal, my gear is full blue / 3 epics. 506 def rating, 13305 armor, 11574 hp. I have ventrilo, can talk on it and of course I will farm my gear in heroics. I understand that I wont get s pots in each raid because of other tanks.
Back to top Go down
João

João

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for Shameless.   Recruitment for Shameless. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 6:14 pm

Alright then,
you will be given a few days/weeks of trial and then we will see how it goes

/w me or shienna in game for and invite

Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment for Shameless.   Recruitment for Shameless. Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment for Shameless.
Page 1 of 1