Shameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shameless

Shameless Guild Forums - Mazrigos EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Human Warlock!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wlocc

Human Warlock! Empty
PostSubject: Human Warlock!   Human Warlock! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Personal info:
-I am 15 years old
-I am from Finland
-I can start playing after school so you guys will see me online at 16.00. Usually I play allmost whole day and at week i can play to 02.00 on server time. At weekend i can play as much as needed to play.

Character information:
-My name is Wlocc in wow.
-My race is Human and class is warlock.
-Lvl is 70 ofc Very Happy
-Talent spec (5/16/40)
-yes im able to respec if needed
Smile
-Gear 3 epic. 10 rare. 3 green/ armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Wlocc

-heroic keys. i dont got all heroic keys but i got all honored just need to go buy the keys Very Happy and kara attuned ofc.
-PVE experience. have done some preTBC raids Cool
-Previous guild T U S K A
-Why do you want to join Shameless?. i want a nice kara raiding guild and shameless sounds nice Smile
-Why do you think we should take you?. im nice and im friendly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aumuss

Human Warlock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Warlock!   Human Warlock! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 11:05 pm

Thank you for your application to shameless but unfortunatly i am unable to offer you a possition within our dark ranks at this time.

we currently have a very strong stable of locks that constitute our core force. all of them out gear you and it would be counter productive of us to employ you knowing that we have to gear you up before you can contribute to our progress.

if you spend sometime gearing up and gaining more heroic and pug raid xp then i will gladly re-avaluate the situation at a later date, but unfortunatly i must decline you at this point.

yours sincearly

Aumuss
Back to top Go down

Human Warlock!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shameless :: General Chat :: Recruitment-
Jump to: