Shameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shameless

Shameless Guild Forums - Mazrigos EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 Gnome Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Värdelös

70 Gnome Rogue Empty
PostSubject: 70 Gnome Rogue   70 Gnome Rogue EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 12:18 am

Personal Information:

Character Information:
Name: Värdelös
Level: 70
Class:Rogue
Specc:19/42/0 (Combat)
Current Guild or last guild: Evolve

Armory profile:

Raiding experience: I have raided all bosses in Kara,Nalorakk in ZA,Both in Gruul,Magtheridon,Lurker in SSC and VR in TK.

Playing times: I can play from like 17.00 all the days beacuse thats when I get home from School.I can play to 22.00-22.30 beacuse I have to go up early in the morning to get to school it takes like 1,5 hour for me to get to school from my home.So need to go up like 05.00 at the morning so can't raid later.

Why do u wanna join shameless?It seems to be a nice guild I did go Heroic Shadow lab with 1 of your members and he seems to be nice and have nice gear and you have come a bit in progress and I want to help you do further progress.

Why should we invite you?Im a serious and active wow player that wants new challenges and wants to help you to make further progress.I know my class from top to toe,So im a good Rogue player.

The Armory didn't work when I did the application but you can inspecc me ingame if you want just whisper "Värdelös" and tommorow I will try to have to armory link up
Back to top Go down

70 Gnome Rogue
Page 1 of 1