Shameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shameless

Shameless Guild Forums - Mazrigos EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About raiding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shienna
Officer
Shienna

About raiding Empty
PostSubject: About raiding   About raiding EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 4:57 am

Ok, so there has been some issues with our raiding, and why we are not making any progress.

As u know, we are currently only raiding Karazhan, and the main reason for this is that: We dont got enough geared people to get anywhere else than Karazhan.

Also, we dont got another prot specced tank in our guild, except me. If u are Warrior, Druid, Paladin and u complain about why we aren't making any progress, I want u to think... "what can I do?" The answer is pretty simple, we really need another prott specced tank. It's not hard to find decent dps, but it's very hard to find a decent tank (And also healers I know, but this is about tanks now)

We tried Gruul, and how did we do? ( Wink )
There is never enough people online at the same time, for us, to be able to raid Gruul.

I know that we can always try Zul'Aman, which we will, when we have our new protection warrior geared up.

I really hope that this post will answer the question why we aren't raiding anything except Karazhan

We really need to start recruiting more players. Respecc if you need to, be ready to work and be patient. I dont think we got anyone in our guild who wants to raid Karazhan forever?
Back to top Go down

About raiding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shameless :: Raids :: Rules-
Jump to: